Looking For A Spanish Tutor

Those of you who've had private tutors, could you give us an idea of how much they charge for their lessons? I'm also tempted to contact a private tutor but cost is kind of an issue for me so I don't know if it would be better to look for classes.

Cost varies, but expect between 50 - 100 pesos an hour.

I took an 3 week intensive spanish course ($200+) before coming to Argentina, although it was beneficial in that it told me what I was up against, that was only thing I really grasped apart from numbers and some very basic basics. During the first week of lessons one on one I learnt far more than in that intensive course. Classes might cost a little less that a one of one tutor but I think private lessons are of better value, in that you will probably learn faster and consequently, spend less on hours and have more time to enjoy the city.

There is an iOS game by MindSnacks called 'Learn Spanish' that will teach you vocabulary quite effectively.

50 per hour is really really cheap, suggest that whoever is looking takes advantage of that offer! I pay 120, but it is a company expense so quality was more important than price.

ps...classes are better for beginners I think, there is a social element also, but to progress 1-2-1 works better, classes limit you by curriculum and sometimes can be frustrating depending on how quick you learn vs how slow the slowest person in the class is.

Yes Adriana is GREAT!!! I've been taking classes with her for one year plus and she helps me a lot!!! Not only on languages, she gave me a lot of help and advices on life and other stuffs too!!

I think currenly she raised her rates a little bit to 60 pesos? isn't it? Anyway the first class is free, just write to her!! She's amazing!!!

Just to mention Adriana again. She's a great teacher and definitely has an effective method. her teaching style is very active and she will tailor your lessons to suit your strengths and weaknesses. Also, with plenty of experience, she knows what you need to know straight away and what to you can worry about later.

It's 50 pesos an hour.

Let Señorita Molena guide the way.

48140792 or 1565316950

http://buenosaires.e...4037152664.html

Back