looking for an apartment

sarie7117

Registered
hey...im new to buenos aires and am looking for an apartment. After some research i think the cheapest and easiest thing to do is have a shared apartment. Does anyone know of someone who has an extra room and would be willing to rent it out? Or do you know of any good places to find a shared apartment? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

I think your best resource is Craigslist. There is a lot of agencies renting crummy places. But maybe you can find something temporary (shared or apartment). Then you can find something permanent once you are down here. Good luck.
http://buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/

my email is [email protected]

please email me with som info about yourself and where/what you are looking for, as well as for how long. I have a huge house with lots of open space and I live alone. If it sounds appealing..

sarie7117 said:
hey...im new to buenos aires and am looking for an apartment. After some research i think the cheapest and easiest thing to do is have a shared apartment. Does anyone know of someone who has an extra room and would be willing to rent it out? Or do you know of any good places to find a shared apartment? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi there! I am Constanza, i am living in a beautiful big apartment at Ab de Mayo, just in front of Congreso. There is a big and great room room at home, the house is pretty calm and nice to stay in a very confortble time.
The cost of the room is 1100 arg pesos, you don´t have to pay any deposit.
If you want to know the room, call me : 15 6035 7858
I´ll be glad to help you.

I do have a place for you, it is a big room. The apartment is located at Av de Mayo, just in front to Congreso. The house is big and really great. The cost of the room by month is 1100 arg pesos, you do not have to leave any deposit. I´ll be glad to show you home and the room I share.
If any thong just call me, my name is Constanza, I am Colombian. My cel phone is 15 6035 7858.

Hello

A friend of mine is about to rent some rooms, he lives in a large house in Monserrat I will have some details this weekend, if you are interested let me know for how long you are planning to stay
regards
Reina

As always, compartodepto.com is an excellent place to find shared housing for a good price. Craig's list tends to be a lot more expensive, fyi.

Back