Looking for Babysitting in BsAs and Uruguay

Status
Not open for further replies.

clg3385

Registered
My family is living in BsAs and we seek childcare coverage for the rest of December (flexible hours, about 15-20 hours a week) at our home in Recoleta. Our children are 2 and 4 years and speak Castellano comfortably as well as being native English speakers.

We also would be interested in talking to someone about joining us in Uruguay for part of January to care for our kids while we are doing work remotely (ideally from Jan 9th-29th). We could provide a place to stay near Piriapolis. Please PM me if you or someone you know would be interested.

Hi - I'm interested in the babysitting role. I'm currently working on a paper so my hours are flexible and I've lots of experience with young kids. I could be in Uruguay for the first couple of weeks of January but will need to be back around the 15th. Please contact me if you're interested at [email protected]

Hi there i am interesting this babysitting role. I am in Buenos Aires for the rest of December and early January until i go to Uruguay. I have experience with children as i have worked both as a nanny and at children's camps in England. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]

Hello there. My name is Tiffany Olson and I am interested in this opportunity if it is still available. I am a 32 year old woman with past nanny experience. I am from California originally and have been in Buenos Aires for about one month. My email address is [email protected]. Many thanks for your time. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back