Looking for bike shop in Recoleta

esllou

Registered
I have a mountain bike whose rear tyre came off second best in a meeting with a pile of broken glass.

I think it's one of those 22nd century tubeless tyres and is flat as a pancake now. :(

do I need a bike shop or a gomista/tyre place?? And does anyone know where one of these could be found in recoleta?

No idea about the tyre situation but there's a bike shop on Santa Fe and Scalabrini if you can't find anything closer.

Subte linea D stop. It's on Scalabrini between Santa Fe and Arenales, just after the Itau (which is after a Galicia bank).

thanks Joew, that's quite a hike so hope there's something closer...or it's a long hike wheeling a poorly bike.

I believe there is a bike shop on Cabrera & Anchorena arriving at Plaza Monseñor de Andrea. May not be your area of Recoleta, but it is closer.

elhombresinnombre said:
... or a short, cheap, easy subte trip if you unbolt the back wheel first.

Bus line 110 I believe goes up La Heras from Ayacucho (coming from Libertador), squirms a little towards Libertador around Parque Las Heras, and then shoots straight along Scalabrini Ortiz all the way until the middle of town.

We're not going to build a bike shop next to your place, so this is your best option.

The only bike shop in Recoleta closed a few years ago, I assure you there is none. You might want to check this one out I gound on G:

Espíndola Bikes (Casa Central)
Bicicletas - Repuestos - Accesorios - Indumentaria
Junín 305, Recoleta
(011) 4953-7335

Back