Looking For Decent Chocolate in BA

Look for Chocolates Salgado ( by Fenix ) at most good deli / wine stores, they are superb. ( here some info about their varieties http://www.lavioletacotillon.com.ar/chocolatesalgado.htm )

And some places where you can get them:

• A Los Holandeses: Avenida de Mayo y Chacabuco (Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
  • Bomboneria Random, en Rivadavia y Medrano
  • Panaderia Santa Paula: Scalabrini Ortiz y Cabello (Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
  • Factory: Solis 2022 (Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
  • Confiteria Buenos Aires, Carabobo 122, Flores (Ciudad de Buenos Aires)
  • Jumbo
  • Tonel Privado
  • Frappe
  • Choice Chocolatier
  • Corso
  • Falabella
  • La Goloteca Corrientes btw Callao and Riobamba
  • Confitería La Argentina in Belgrano, Amenabar 1501

by far...Elite is sooo much better than Mamushka, Volta...and even Lindt....not to mention that I come from a Swiss family!:)

as a belgian (country of chocolate) I am addicted to chocolate, and to me, Elite is the best by far.

I have Toblerone chocolate at my store in Villa Urquiza. 100GR in the triangle shaped box $14,90, small bar 35gr $5,25.......we also have Ferrero Rocher, Hershey's and some Argentine chocolates that are actually quite good. I stopped carrying Lindt and After Eight mints because I found the prices were just way TOO HIGH for most budgets here. After Eight were around $50,00 a box and Lindt around $35,00 a bar.
www.candylandshop.com.ar

Awesomeness. I appreciate all the chocolate info. I will definitely check some of these places out. Gracias. :)

I will stock up on toblerone now then - and bring it with me :) lol - Thanks for all that info gang :)

Davidglen77 said:
I have Toblerone chocolate at my store in Villa Urquiza. 100GR in the triangle shaped box $14,90, small bar 35gr $5,25.......we also have Ferrero Rocher, Hershey's and some Argentine chocolates that are actually quite good. I stopped carrying Lindt and After Eight mints because I found the prices were just way TOO HIGH for most budgets here. After Eight were around $50,00 a box and Lindt around $35,00 a bar.
www.candylandshop.com.ar

In the buquebus boat, aftereight are cheap ! Last time I bought nine boxes at once (lol)

Back