Looking for DJ opportunities

eggsyntax

Registered
Hi,

I'm a long-time DJ, currently spinning Electro Swing (stuff like this -- 1930s swing styles over contemporary dance beats). I'm not a rock star, but I've been spinning for years, often for hundreds of people. While I'm in BA I'd like to find some opportunities to DJ, for small-to-medium club events or possibly private parties. I'm not trying to make a living from it and am open to doing free sets for nonprofit/lowprofit events -- mostly I'm just trying to get this infectiously fun music out there and make some people dance.

Hit me up if you're interested or know of something that's a good fit.

Thanks!
-Egg

You might want to do some research and give some of the more hip hostels a try. There are TONS of hostels in the city. I now that Art House Hostel in San Telmo has bands play and such. I went there for NYE party on the rood and the music was pretty decent... although the sound was at times quite atrocious. Friends of mine that are in a bluegrass quartet recently played at another hostel in San Telmo called Hostel Yalumbraba. Good luck and make sure to post if/when you get gigs. Cheers!

im about to start working at a night club called viper. opens feb 24th. my boss told me if i had any sugestions for dj or band to come sometime he would accept it, lets get in touch ! maybe you can come to the opening with friends and see if you feel like the place !! (its in libertador and juramento)

We can organize a party at my place in Palermo Soho, I need to listen your music and let's see we connect. I used to do parties in Sydney for many years and I have walked away from being the party boy but I'll be happy to do one at mine. Call me and we'll catch up for a coffee.. Roberto 15 5936 5923

Back