Looking For English Medium School Near Cordoba, Argentina

dadhiala

Registered
I am looking for English Medium School for Grade 8 & Grade 3 near Cordoba or Embalse, Argentina.
Please help.

i live an hour east of cordoba in La Falda. a town right near us, La Cumbre, has several english schools for all ages. if this area suits your needs, i can get contacts of schools for you.

I'm not a parent, and the only bilingual school that comes to mind is Academia Arguello, in the Arguello nightborhood. I know there are many more, just don't have the names.

I'm so confused!!!! I live in Argentina and I love reading this forum. Mainly I am a lurker, but this forum has helped me out so much in every regard - from figuring out banking and my residency process to entertainment. Thank you, BA expats! That being said, I don't live in BA, I live in Cordoba. It's like I'm reading the NYC forum to find out stuff about Texas. Relevant as to the country, but not much when it comes to the city. When someone mentions Cordoba, I try to help them out, but my posts on this subject ALWAYS, ALWAYS get deleted or edited. Why is that? I'm confused. Any ideas? Webmaster?

I'm not tring to steal this site's thunder, I'm merely trying to be a good expat and help out the one group of newbie that I can.

Back