Looking for English speaker to assist with a short film

hepdoll

Registered
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine who is here from Chile studying film is going to be making a short movie that includes some scenes in English. He is looking for someone who knows English well who would be willing to help him out on the set the day of filming. I have already translated the script from Spanish to English, but I can't be there that day unfortunately! And so I thought this forum would be the best place to look for people who speak English well enough to be able to help him out.

This would be a neat opportunity for someone who is supportive of film or the arts in general, especially to help a passionate student who is trying to put his vision onto film to share it with the world. As you can expect, he doesn't have a budget to pay for your help, but I know it would be a good time with good people, certainly interesting to get a behind the scenes look at the whole film making process, and I bet you would at least get a mention in the credits, as well! :)

Here's what he had to say when I asked him for a quick description to share here:

"Spanish to English translator needed to help direct actors in a short film, pro bono. The day of filming is Saturday, 22nd of October. Those who are interested should send an email to [email protected]. Thank you very much."

We'd be very grateful for the help of a friendly expat who's up for using his/her English skills to be part of a unique experience that day! You can contact Andrés directly at the email above, and you can feel free to message me, too.

Back