Looking For English Speaking Therapist

wanderleese

Registered
Hello,
I am looking for an English speaking therapist. Preferably one in the Palermo/Belgrano area.. and not too expensive.

Thanks!

I recommend Ximena Tobias... She works in Belgrano, quite close to the Barrio Chino. I haven´t seen her for over a year, so I am not sure what she charges nowadays, but she speaks fluent English and is excellent.

[email protected]

I have a therapist on the 3000 block of Cordoba. Pretty fluent and she's helped me a lot (used to be a therapist myself). Let me know if you want her contact info and I'll pm you

http://baexpats.org/classifieds/item/938-therapy-counseling-licensed-psychologist-in-palermo/

Yes, I know a very good one in Palermo. She is American. If you are interested contact me.
Nancy

Dr. Laura Turner is a psychiatrist who speaks excellent English and is quite competent - I know three expats who have seen her and all were pleased - email:[email protected]

Suerte!

I know a great licensed psychologist in the Palermo/Belgrano area. She speaks english really well and is super nice! The best part about her is that she understands the experience of living abroad in Buenos Aires because she is from Montevideo. She has been living in Argentina for 5 years. She also spent a year in Israel. She has 6 years of experience. Another awesome thing...she only charges $150 pesos an hour. So cheap! I highly recommend her.

Here is her contact information:
Silvana Maltzman
[email protected]

Hello fellow expats.

This thread is quite old so I would like to know if there is any updated info please?

Thank you.

Back