Looking For English Speaking Therapist

Danielle Gold is a licensed therapist in Palermo. She is American. Let me know if you want her contact info.
N

Also Paula Bonnello is a licensed psychologist. She's Argentine but speaks English very well.

Thanks for the updates, am getting in contact with one of the recommendations. Thankyou everyone!

I am an American counselor practicing in Palermo, BA. I am board certified in the US and hold a doctorate in behavioral health and a master's degree in counseling & psychology. I work with individuals and couples. Contacct me at [email protected]

Hello, looking for an English speaking psychologist that is not very expensive. Any updated info would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
Unfortunately I am reading your posting very late......:( I hope you were able to find a good english speaking therapist. Just in case you are still in need of finding professional help, I will send you my contact information. You can send me an email through my site Dr-Pat where you can also have a look at my credentials and experience. My email is [email protected] I am a US citizen and faculty for the Department of Psychiatry at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York.
Warmly,
Dr Patricia

Back