Looking for friends.

I just met a *lovely* man from Texas-- he just located here three weeks ago and he cuts hair-- very reasonable and nice, nice, nice.

His name is TeQuan. [email protected]

He's got an ad up on BAExpats-- my husband found him.

:mad: 1st..... I call SPAM :mad:

UOTE=weissbr;97650]I just met a *lovely* man from Texas-- he just located here three weeks ago and he cuts hair-- very reasonable and nice, nice, nice.

His name is TeQuan. [email protected]

He's got an ad up on BAExpats-- my husband found him.[/QUOTE]

Hi there, I´m also new to BA - 3 days, would love to meet a group of people- anyone interested in Sunday coffee or a glass of vino...I´ve yet to try Argentinian wines yet in BA! Or maybe lunch somewhere this week?
Am looking for salsa, tango and Spanish classes so if you have any tops tips, or want to join in, let me know!

Hasta luego

Lucy
([email protected])

Dashb07 said:
Also, are there any American hair salons? Or English speaking hair salons?!

I was just about to ask the same thing. I'm a guy but have curly hair so in the States I get my hair cut at nicer places since barbers don't really know what to do with it.

Any picks?

HI! I am also interested, only arrived about 3 weeks ago. I'm living in Palermo Soho, hit me up!

I'm in centro, feel free to PM me and we'll get some drinks. -Pete

Hey CedarPawn, I couldn't PM you...
Ill be in Centro tomorrow if you are for some drinks

Hi, i am in Puerto Madero. Would love to meet new people and meet for coffee or a drink. I am also looking for a place to watch the superbowl

Hey Iv only moved here too from Ireland if yous are having a night out let me know, thanks, andy

Back