Looking for friends.

I'd like to meet up too and have a night out or just coffee... just moved here 2 weeks ago and I know like only 4 people here! :s lol I'm in Palermo and came to BA to study.. PM me! Cheers!

Hey Everyone!!

I am always down for a night out, coffee, dinner, or just exploring this city. I moved down here this past week. I live in Palermo but i've been allowed to cross the street without my parents holding my hands for about 25 years so I am cool with meeting up anywhere really.

Shoot me a message or respond to this thread.

Scott

Hey guys,
Just letting you know that there is at least two of us who have organised to have beers (and maybe dinner) at Sugar Bar in Palermo, Costa Rica 4619 (entre Armenia y Gurruchaga at 8pm. Let us know if you are keen or else just turn up!
Cheers, Abby.

Abby, I can't PM you when are you guys meeting up?

Anyways people, we should organize to meet this week, what do you say? Any ideas on what places we should go?

im up for meeting as well. is anyone going to watch the superbowl tomorrow night too

There is a bar called El Alamo that is an American Pub that has a big screen for sports games. I am guessing it would be a pretty good atmosphere for the game. Would you guys be down to meet up there for the game tomorrow night?

Hey you guys, just got a message from Abby on facebook and about 6 people are already coming to Sugar Bar in Palermo, Costa Rica 4619 (between Armenia y Gurruchaga) at 8pm. Hope to see you all there! You can find me on Facebook: Cintia Dabes Serretti

Cheers!

Hi everybody!

I am going to be in BA next weekend (Thursday-Monday). Looking for people to hang out with. I will stay in the Centro and I have no one in BA. It would be cool to find some English-speaking crowd.

Please PM me.

Back