Looking for gym

Hey Amy...I too think Sport Club is a rip off...there is a gym nextdoor to where I live on Niceto Vega...lots of American students go there...I am at 4975 and it´s rght next door and I believe their prices are ok...Marta

I went to Megatlon and paid $75USD a month if I went month to month. Or $550 for an annual membership.

Hey Amy - I go to Thaymra on Niceto Vega, esq gurruchaga, its a few blocks from you, its nothing too special but they've got all the basics and the group classes are really fun! Definitely more affordable too! Suerte!

Just a question about gyms and trainging--does anyone know of any triathalon groups?

Ok so I went to Sports Club in Palermo today and it was pretty cool. The staff were friendly and the equipment was good. The confusion around prices stems from the fact that you can do direct debit from a credit card for 220 per month and if you pay in cash it's 440. ??

They told me once you cancel they will charge one more and it's done.

It seems fine unless there's a catch I'm missing.

That's quite a price differential.

I go to Sport Club -- and I love it. You're correct, Killarney. Paying with your credit card means you'll pay $250 ARS for just the local club access, whereas you'll pay $300 for access to all clubs. If you pay in cash, they double it. I have no idea why, but I assume the CC price is an incentive so that they make sure they can get their money every month.

My partner and I both pay $300/month (each), and, as far as I'm concerned, it's totally worth it. There are tons of classes to take; the equipment is top notch; and the location I go to in Belgrano is always pretty peaceful. It's also two blocks from my house!

I use Aires Up in Plaermo, they have 3 floors of gym, aerobics, spinning and classes.

I pay 1800 pesos for a year, but Im not sure what the monthly rate is. They usually have promotions on.

I use it during the day and its normally very quiet at that time

Medrano 1900
http://www.airesup.com.ar/

Does anyone know how much is Megatlón Barrio Norte? My gym just doubled the fee today and they don't even have a swimming pool or many ammenities at all.

Back