Looking for help with my english.

etoile

Registered
Hi everyone!

Im looking for expats who'd like to help me keep up with my english since i dont have anyone to practice with but argentines and i get really bored at english classes.

Anybody up for it, let me know! :)

Saludos!

etoile said:
Hi everyone!

Im looking for expats who'd like to help me keep up with my english since i dont have anyone to practice with but argentines and i get really bored at english classes.

Anybody up for it, let me know! :)

Saludos!

Judging from your message, I suggest you find spoken English texts to read (or other types of texts that are of great interest to you) and that you want to take the time to thoroughly study. You are likely to be bored in most advanced classes.

PM me if you are interested in paying to have English class, or if you have no money and want to better your English.

Just an idea, go to SPANGLISH. Personally, I don't really like it, but I understand is helpful to keep up your English.

ENJOY!

What is your native tongue? In a month I will be certified to teach English and can help you with whatever you may need at a low and reasonable cost. If you speak French/Spanish I would be interested in meeting up, no formal classes, to learn and practice one or the other. Let me know.

Back