Looking for Household items

LeslieMac

Registered
Moving to BA in March 09 - will be coming down to secure housing etc in January. I am looking for all household items that anyone is willing to sell - furniture, bedding, tv, cleaning supplies (mop, broom etc), lamps and lighting, pots/pans - we need everything and would love to hook up with an ex-pat who is heading back to the states and needs to get rid of their things. Thanks for your help!

I'm also looking for things that we would need them now, specifically a fridge, washer & dryer, a storage pantry thing, and some pieces for storage (dinner room buffet).

But I will have some things to sell including various table lamps, 2 bed side tables (brand new in box), various other tables (coffee, side tables, work tables, etc), small TV stand and some other things that I'll add once we get everything unpacked.

Keep me posted - we will be in BA/La Plata late January to secure housing etc with a final move date for March 10th. We also need a bed as well.

besides Mercado Libre, there is always the Mercado de las Pulgas, in Palermo Hollywood- Dorego y Niceto Vega.

Particularly good for furniture.

You could also try craigslist buenos aires....I have seen lots of furniture there.

I have a white Arne Jacobsen knockoff table (50's style) for sale. Be back in BA in Tues. Also looking for a 32' or 37' LCD TV.

Back