Looking For Kid's Books In English

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
Need 1st to 3rd grade books in English. Do you have any taking up shelf space?

Thanks in advance!

GS

As a bibliphile I never consider books taking up space, but my son might have stuff to lend or give. Who is it for?

We have some English books we could loan.

As a bibliphile I never consider books taking up space, but my son might have stuff to lend or give. Who is it for?

For my 8-year old son. He's reading English almost perfectly but doesn't understand what he is reading yet. Want to get back to "Dick and Jane" - type books for comprehension.

Since you mentioned you wanted some Dick & Jane books...actually, I have some authentic ones, about 60 years old. Belonged to my child's Great Grandmother who was a teacher. Our child worked through these so think your son would enjoy. Happy to loan these to you, if you wish. We also have the chapter books of Little House on the Praire which are great.

If you happen to have a kindle and you need something for the time being, check these out: http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/21465.Best_Free_Kindle_Ebooks_for_Children_

There is also stuff like this: http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/genre/Children

I spotted a new bookstore at Alto Palermo that only sells books in English. It is right underneath Benihanna.

For my 8-year old son. He's reading English almost perfectly but doesn't understand what he is reading yet. Want to get back to "Dick and Jane" - type books for comprehension.

Are still meeting tonight for the writers group? I'm sure I have something. How about a bit more chalanging like the Red Piramid

I spotted a new bookstore at Alto Palermo that only sells books in English. It is right underneath Benihanna.

This is Kel's Books Alto Palermo location. It's LOADED with kids' books in English.

It's not exactly on the Benihanna side of the "west" half of the mall (but rather the Santa Fe side ...vs the Arenales side), but it is absolutely IN THE BASEMENT!

"Subsuelo", "Piso -1"...whatever you want to call it.

It's kind of broken into 2 or 3 sections with at least one of the sections being out in the walking area kind of like a kiosk (NOT "kiosko").

This is Kel's Books Alto Palermo location. It's LOADED with kids' books in English.

It's not exactly on the Benihanna side of the "west" half of the mall (but rather the Santa Fe side ...vs the Arenales side), but it is absolutely IN THE BASEMENT!

"Subsuelo", "Piso -1"...whatever you want to call it.

It's kind of broken into 2 or 3 sections with at least one of the sections being out in the walking area kind of like a kiosk (NOT "kiosko").

Trust me, i worked for a few years at that mall when I finishes high school....loooong time ago, it is in the zero level or Pb, right below Benihanna, behind Baretto.

Back