Looking For Office Sublet

jb5

Registered
Our growing software development company is looking to sublet office space that could fit 5 teams of 4-6. Must have excellent Internet connection and several separate rooms.

Only recommendation or advice I can give you is to stay WAAAAYYY the hell away from Regus. A total and complete rip off.

jb5 said:
Our growing software development company is looking to sublet office space that could fit 5 teams of 4-6. Must have excellent Internet connection and several separate rooms.

Rented 4 rooms in Officeone for a year (Corrientes 222) and a room in Areatres palermo viejo. The former is more corporate office style with server room space provided and opportunity to bump up the bandwidth for an extra cost. Benefit of this was central location and stunning roof terrace and kitchen for the guys to eat lunch..they never tired of that. Aireatres is a more relaxed atmosphere, great decor, also great socializing location. We were happy with both and ended up taking an entire floor on a long term leases from OfficeOne as they faciliate rental payment offshore etc

Can't say how Regus operates in Argentina, but based on extensive experience here in Atlanta, +1 to the "stay away from Regus" comment.

Hi jb5, buen dia. I'm the owner of areatres and we just had an office come available for 6 people in our areatres Hollywood location (Humbodlt 2036). Please message me privately if you'd like to come by to check it out. Thanks very much.

jb5 said:

I might know of somebody in the downtown area

Back