Looking for spanish school or classes

Hi,
If you’re looking for a school, we invite you to visit BAbel. It is located in downtown, we have a variety of courses to offer and they are tailored to the needs of students. Without any commitment, you can come and talk to us or visit our website where you will find more information about our courses.
Best regards,
Milagros.

BAbel Argentina
Av. Rivadavia 1157 6ºA
Tel. 4382-0860
[email protected]
www.babelargentina.com.ar

I would also recommend private lessons or UBA if you want classes. Most private schools change teachers and students every Monday, so there is little continuity and the quality varies by week. I have a great teacher through spanishclassbuenosaires.com. I've studied spanish 8 years so have had lots of experience with different teachers, including at harvard and university of granada in spain, and she is the best i've had.

VivaLaPepa said:
a friend from the states has come 3 years in a row to
VOS Spanish Immersion Club in Buenos Aires

Marcelo T. de Alvear 1459

4812 1140

www.vosbuenosaires.com

Chechu is the person to talk to.

I second this. These guys have turned into my teachers into some of my closest friends here in BsAS. They have all kinds of cool activities like spanish movie night, tango lessons, picadas, parties, and other things that are free for all students (and ex students).

I highly recommend Expanish Institute located in downtown Buenos Aires.

Soon to become one of the biggest Spanish schools in Latin America!!!!

Check it out!!

Hello, I teach Spanish, you can have a look in Facebook looking for ILBASS Spanish for foreigners. Fee is Arg $30 an hour including material, first interview free of charge. Call at 48140792 or 1565416950,looking forward toyour reply

Well I strong un recommend ECELA in Recoleta. I went there and it was a somewhat underwhelming, awkard experience.

I un recommend (Moonwitch's word!) UBA despite the recommendations here. I found the classes unbelievably boring, full of tedious written exercises, and a couple of awful teachers (though, will stress that others are very good).

I recently moved to a private teacher, and feel I'm progressing at a far more rapid pace, for pretty much the same price (given that you're not studying for as many hours if you do it privately). I also appreciate the tailor-made exercises and the focus on what you really need. Let me know if you want my teacher's details.

Back