Looking To Buy Some Baby Things (Pack&play Esp!)

citygirl

Registered
Hi All!
We're heading to the US to do baby shopping this weekend but I am limited in what I can bring back and since I already have big items like 2 car seats, double stroller, bouncer, etc - I can't fit everything I want sadly :(

Anyway, if any of you have a pack&play for sale (esp this one), a swing, baby baths, etc - I would be super interested. And/or other things as well - I'm open. Please let me know.

Other things as well! I've perused the classified but they don't have dates on them so I have no idea if things are still for sale or already sold. So I'm throwing it out there in case there is anything out there.

Oh and I'm having twins - boy and girl - so whether you have things for boys or girl, I'm interested. Thanks!!!

Congratulations! I might have some things for you including a great Graco p&p and two beautiful Britax Boulevard carseats. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Twins! Wow... I was going to say don't worry too much about the bouncer... but with two, yeah you might want one! If I were you, try and have a look at the prices of PacknPlays -- when we got ours we paid 130bucks at Target -- at that time it converted to about 600pesos. The same exact one here was --- at that time --- 1800 pesos. So assuming that prices are still par for the course, paying extra baggage, even a LOT of extra baggage may well be worth it.... basically, if the difference is say 500pesos or more on an item, you might as well buy it in the states. (And sorry, we're not selling ours, going to hang onto it for a bit yet!).

Baby baths you can buy even in Columbraro here. I have one that I can just give you if you like -- it is literally just sitting under our sink collecting dust -- it has the removable incline bench and then the tub portion -- I can send you a pic if you want -- we used it probably up until he was about 9 months, just because it's so easy to fill and the water stayed warmer than in our actual bathtub. Let me know, I can just send the pic via fbook!

Have a lot of fun on your trip -- buy bras! Don't know with two if you'll breastfeed, but even for end of pregnancy the maternity bras at Motherhood rock compared to anything here!

Syn - would love the babybath. If it works, awesome, if not, I'll just pass it along to the next person :) I'll be back in late Jan but can pick it up anytime after that - many, many thanks!

DEF stocking up on bras when there. Bought 2 car seats (the convertible, more of a PITA but they'll last), stroller, breast pump, bottles, 2 swing/bouncers (they can do both), play gym and assorted other things. Will hit up Target/Marshalls/Motherhood/etc for bras, baby clothes, hats, etc when I get there.

Hi there congrats we have a brand new its has honestly just been used once baby carrier priori brand cost $300 pesos selling for $200 we are in Cabillito can send pics via email if interested...

Hi Citygirl, congrats on the babies!
I tried to reply to this post over a month ago but something happened with my user and I just couldn't use it...
Eitherway, I'm heading back to the States and I have a bunch of baby stuff I brought from NY in a small container...
I posted a classified ad today...you'll find all the baby stuff together
Let me know if you're interested in something...I'd rather be flexible with price but sell all the items since I'm going back to NY.

Good Luck!

Maria

Back