Looking to get out of teaching. Different Jobs for expats.

I will take any work that I can get. I just want something that will help me to earn enough to stay there for the moment and when i get settled then i will look for more.

I'd be grateful for any help or advice

Thanks

Hello everyone, I am a Colombian woman residing in Buenos Aires city, I am here studing art direction for cinematographie, on my free time and to help me with the studies I teach one of my specialities, Salsa dance with a very good and fun method. It is a Colombian salsa style.
If anyone out there who lives in Palermo, Almagro, Villa Crespo or Recoleta areas wants to learn how to dance and enjoy personal salsa classes just contact me. I offer a professional service at a very competitive rate.
My email is [email protected]

Bitty Cabrera said:
Does anyone know a maritime shipping company to take some of my stuff back to Miami?
Hi Bitty, i am moving from Miami to Buenos Aires and i got a good deal with a company called Mediterranean, so far the cheapest.
Good luck.
Fernando

Hi

I work for an international sales company. We are always looking new people to join us who want to build a career in sales.

If any of you would like more information, please send me an email with your CV to [email protected]

cheers

Back