Looking to make friends/share experiences

graces

Registered
Hi All,

I just arrived to Bs As after living in the US for 6 years. I feel like an expat myself even though I am originally from Argentina. I'm looking to meet new people/share experiences in Buenos Aires. Anyone interested? Silvia

I'm always up for a chat & a cup of coffee (or two!).
:D

hello silvia...are you going out anywhere tonight? want to meet for a drink? I am 34 from NYC

Hermes said:
hello silvia...are you going out anywhere tonight? want to meet for a drink? I am 34 from NYC

Hi There,

I lived in Arizona and then in Houston, Texas. You can email me at [email protected] if you want to meet sometime next week.

Silvia

graces said:
Hi All,

I just arrived to Bs As after living in the US for 6 years. I feel like an expat myself even though I am originally from Argentina. I'm looking to meet new people/share experiences in Buenos Aires. Anyone interested? Silvia

Hi Silvia, im looking for that. could we meet to share experiences or drinks whatever you want to do. you can email me at [email protected] im 29 years old I have been living here for 3 months

Hello there gals or boys

I have arrived here almost 3 months ago and I haven't yet been out so much.:(
I will explain when we get together if you want to come out with me.

I really want to go TANGO, MILONGAs. Have a friend who can do that with me would be fab. I don't consider myself intelectual(I say this is for those who are) but would love to also try reading more,not to stand out, but just so I won't feel like fish out of water when someone comes and talk to me about something(event, subject) that I never heard of. I have a wandering mind that doesn't let me remember much about the books I read :D like if you want to start making part of book discusion, know a little more about philosophy and mithology I'd deffinitely go with you. Because these are the things I want to get to know.

I am sure there are loads of people out there like me who are healthy, beautiful and fun but yet can't go out there on their own...
reply to me and I will either give you my number or get yours.

ps: If I am lucky enough that someone replies to me before 7pm I'd invite you to come out to a Milonga that I have never been to, but I'd like to try it out tonight. It's in calle Armenia.

Cheers

Back