looking to meet people

hi i just arrived in BA yesterday and will be here for 2.5 months, mainly to dance tango. I'm 25, from London and would love to meet some new people for coffee/drinks :)

londonanne, I just sent you a note.... Hope to see you this afternoon.

Hello there, I'm a relative newbie as well, always looking to meet new people. I'm 31, from the U.S. (Minneapolis), and just started teaching English. Count me in for whatever hijinks you have planned. -Andy

Andy,I'm from Mpls as well and am here to spend time with my partner, who is studying for 9 months in BsAs. I'm only here for a couple weeks and am mixing vacation and work. Where are you staying? We've rented an apt in Palermo near Charcas y Guises. Dick

Hi everyone,
A gathering is in preparation for this Friday August 8, at 5pm. Keep posted for info on the location. Hope you can make it.

Hi everybody,

I have just seen the post about the get together on August 8th. I have just arrived in BA with my husband and we will be here for around 8 weeks. We are both from London and would love to meet some fellow expats!

Sazza

Hi all,I am also new in town, just arrived on Saturday. Coming from San Francisco but originally from Egypt. Keep me updated with whatever gatherings are going on. May be those gathering can be on scheduled on a regular basis (if they are not already!).Marion, I sent you a note with regards to this Fridays mtgCheers,
Ahmed

Back