Looking To Rent A Room In An Apartment.

saltbench

Registered
Hi everyone,

I recently moved to BA from the States almost a month ago and i have been living with a friend for the time being while i am looking for a place. I am not looking to live alone but i would like to have a habitacion individual in an apartment with people looking for another roommate. I very much prefer not living with other Americans or people from English-speaking nations. For now i have only been looking on CompartoDepto because it was the only website i knew but it has been proving to be of little use since most people on there are basic users and cannot read the messages you send them. My budget is at MOST 3000 pesos per month and i would preferably like to live in Chacarita, Villa Crespo, Almagro or Colegiales. If anyone has any website suggestions i should check out or has any leads on Argentine friends who are looking for a roommate in these areas. Please PM me or send me a message here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

My friend has two rooms for rent in Alto Palermo.

http://baexpats.org/classifieds/item/1300-two-gorgeous-rooms-for-rent-in-palermo/

Back