Lost in a date :-S

lolimundo

Registered
Hi all girls!

Here's my situation:
Im local but lived my life sometimes abroad and others here in BA
BUT, I've been in formal relationships or just dating mostly with men from other countries, or argies when living abroad. I mean, it's been a long time since I dated an argie here in BA.

I broke up with my foreign bf sometime ago, so tonight I had my first date with an argie, after so many years of ARG-abstinence.... and I lost my common sense!!:confused:

What to do and not to do on a first-date? and on a second (it will be a second one)?:eek:

Kisses?
Sex?
What to think about those so many things he said about me? of course, great things that I know they were helping to his main goal.

As you should know... he wanted it ALL.

Ashamed to say this, but I'm really lost....

thanks god he's going on holidays for 10 days so I have time to think and make things clearer...

Any advice will be welcome!

Cheers,

Lo
I must say: I know him superficially like 4 years from now.

Sex ASAP!

At least when on dates with extranjeros.

I can't advise for dates with Argies, but for dates with foreigners...

1st Date = Crazy Monkey Sex (No less than 2 hours)

2nd Date = 1 hour massage, Crazy Monkey Sex for 1 hour, Doing his laundry, Making a sandwich, 1 hour of slow, caring sex, 30 minute break so you can clean the dishes, 30 minutes of sex, followed by showers and then a 4 hour nap... then whatever he wants until the sun comes up.

All-in-all, it's really pretty standard.

PM me for my number. ;)

Napoleon - what are you doing hanging around the women's forum?:p

Lo - I don't know how old you are so that may change how you view things. And there are no absolute rules. But if you don't know him well & you're interested in a relationship as opposed to amigos con derechos, or huesitos o algo asi, I would wait until you know him better before going to bed with him. I'm sure you know well the chamuyeros that exist here - the words don't mean anything;)

Have fun, kiss away but sex can wait - and hey, the longer you wait, the more fun it will be when and if you decide to do it.

citygirl said:
Napoleon - what are you doing hanging around the women's forum?:p

'Darling, I want you so much, I just have to get inside your pants....

..... but not until I come back from my ten days holiday.'

(Is that a warning signal I see before me?)

(Oh, and by the way, you can keep your women's forum but anything that comes up on the home page is fair game. :p)

Thank you all! lol

@Napoleon... I know what to do with foreigners... my issue now is with an argie ;-)
@citygirl: i'm in my 30's. That's what I did and somehow I felt OK but like a teenager asking for time to him. He seemed like he wouldn't give up. lol
@hombresinnombre: I didn't know about that 10 days waiver till he told me at the end of the date... so you tell me what does that signal mean to me?

I was really concerned about this topic -those are the problems when you are out-of-shape in dating: long term relationships turned me out in this analphabeth-. But now, reading your comments, I realize that it is much funny than concerning. lol

The advantage of knowing very little spanish at this point is I have no idea they're hitting on me most of the time. The DISadvantage of knowing little spanish at this point is I have no idea they're hitting on me most of the time. ;P

hahha! Jill, I feel the same way. My Argentine friends will say "Did you hear what the guy said?" I'm totally oblivious.

Napoleon said:
Sex ASAP!

At least when on dates with extranjeros.

I can't advise for dates with Argies, but for dates with foreigners...

1st Date = Crazy Monkey Sex (No less than 2 hours)

2nd Date = 1 hour massage, Crazy Monkey Sex for 1 hour, Doing his laundry, Making a sandwich, 1 hour of slow, caring sex, 30 minute break so you can clean the dishes, 30 minutes of sex, followed by showers and then a 4 hour nap... then whatever he wants until the sun comes up.

All-in-all, it's really pretty standard.

PM me for my number. ;)

Hilarious! Although, if you want to land him, I bet it's pretty on the mark. If you could keep up the pace, he could be yours forever.

Back