Passport Lost, What do i need to bring to appointment in embassy?

El_fuego

Registered
I lost my passport and have an appointment in the us embassy. cant find out what i need to bring. a photo? any tips would be great. thanks

Losing a passport sucks, sorry to hear that. I have a piece of paper inside , like a post-it with email/phone number in case someone finds it. If anyone reads this I would recommend doing it , it takes one minute, doesn't guarantee anything, but at least if someone else with good intentions finds it, you would be able to be contacted promptly.

Losing a passport sucks, sorry to hear that. I have a piece of paper inside , like a post-it with email/phone number in case someone finds it. If anyone reads this I would recommend doing it , it takes one minute, doesn't guarantee anything, but at least if someone else with good intentions finds it, you would be able to be contacted promptly.
Also take pic on your cell of pic page and info page.

A couple of years ago I had the same problem. I don't remember if I needed new photos but it is a good idea to have them. Otherwise I can tell you...if you have to go through this process, the American embassy here in B.A. is where you want to be. Not a bad experience at all.

Back