Love Motels In Buenos Aires

polostar88

Registered
Anyone have a suggestion for nice/clean maybe even swanky love motel(s) in Buenos Aires? Not too far outside the city please...

I rent out a 1973 Camaro that I park on the corner of Zavalia and Echeverria for those who like to re-experience the "Good Old Days". It overlooks the Plaza Barancas de Belgrano Park. The 8-track plays Elton John, The Eagles, Carly Simon, The Band, Rolling Stones, Seals and Crofts, The Doobie Brothers, The Bee Gees, Steely Dan, Creedence, Lobo, The Kinks, and many more.

For a small fee we can have a policeman walk up to the car and rap on the window with a flashlight for that "added realism."

No protection is provided because, well, 1973 was before protection. :)

The 8-track plays Elton John, The Eagles, Carly Simon, The Band, Rolling Stones, Seals and Crofts, The Doobie Brothers, The Bee Gees, Steely Dan, Creedence, Lobo, The Kinks, and many more.

Don't forget side 1 of Led Zeppelin IV! From the special 5-point plan on Fast Times at Ridgemont High - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl-CriM6vx0

Damn, you guys are of no help, why don't you just tell polostar88 your favorite telo ? We all need one from time to time :)

I personally don't have experience with this but if I remember correctly they recommend some online as I read an article about them

When we were renovating our last house, we had no hot water for a month.

Living in a virtual building site was tough , so we used to go to the local telo every 3 or 4 days for a shower, a lie down and.........

The place was called PLENTY and its on JB Justo just after the Nazca metrobus station.

Not plush but its cheap . Now its about 200 per turno.

Back