Love Motels In Buenos Aires

That is an average price, a friend tells me that if you Invite a girl over... you face a $200 + taxi fare.. plus telo , plus .... :(

Hate it when a typical expat girl arrives for a 'date' and says "hey, I just have US$ .Can you please pay for my taxi!"

I meant the Taxi ride is $200 pesos plus and also the Telo price $200 pesos plus, the girls fees on top of that ... I don't know about prices...? :rolleyes:

I just consulted with a Pro (she has citizenship now) and she told me that girls charge between 800 up to 4500 per hour and Acapulco cost 500 but it is a place for professionals, she suggest to do not take your girlfriend there.

I just consulted with a Pro (she has citizenship now) and she told me that girls charge between 800 up to 4500 per hour and Acapulco cost 500 but it is a place for professionals, she suggest to do not take your girlfriend there.
Oh no, an attorney talking to whores. There must be reciprocity.

4500$/hora...400 usd/hour?

must be a 'diosa' from the heaven!!

Some telos in palermo just charge 100 pesos por hora

Please send me the address via PM ... really a bargain these days...!! you are tricky,,, hahhaha well the Turno is 3 horas so the cosrt is $300 ... :D :confused:

Back