Lunch and/or Dinner next week?

Count me in too, for Wednesday, and I would love for a chance to watch the game!

I´m in the northern suburbs, so can somebody in Palermo, ask the bars in the area to confirm which will be showing the game on their large screen.? We ought to know where this will be by tonight, so we can let others know the address. Thanx.

Count me in! Would love to get together and meet some new people and watch the game.

Isn't the other thread for teachers? I they are cool with that, I am definitely am. We need to name a specific place though...I live in Recoleta, so someone who lives in Palermo should do it. Though I have been to Bar Uriarte and liked it alot. Can't wait to meet you guys!

hey guys, is anything definite yet for watching the game tomorrow night? i love futbol and would love to get together with some new people to watch the game!

I called Bar Uriarte and they have NO TV!!
I´m far out in the suburbs. Can anyone check the Palermo area for a place with a large screen TV, and ask if we can see the game there?
Maybe you can reserve a table for us, at 7pm?
Thanx
Joe

bumping up
Can anyone reserve a bar around Palermo with a TV for tomorrow?
We need a place to meet at least.
(Or we can gather at Starbucks on Malabia, 6:30 pm to find a place.)

hey we moved the wine and cheese - my gf and I are gonna try and make it to the game around 8 because I have a meeting at 7 a couple stops away. Bar Uriarte? thanks!
bndn

Me and my boyfriend would also like to join you guys, but I am not sure where the meeting point is and at what time. BAjoe said there is no football at Uriarte...

Lets all meet at SULLIVAN´S Irish Pub at Plaza Serrano, 6:30pm.
We all know where it is: The big green place at corner of Jorge Luis Borges and El Salvador. (El Salvador 4919). They have several TV´s plus a separate lounge upstairs.

In case you get lost or can´t find us, (if we need to move to a nearby place for lack of space), call me, Joe, at 1-55-11-22- TEL. (That´s 15-5112-2835)

Pass the word along to all others who may not enter to see this post.
See you later,
Joe

PS: As you read this, please SIGN UP at the bottom, so you keep the post visible for all others to see, till the game.
Thanx

Back