Máximo Carlos Kirchner / Bajo Cero / Wild Horses

maw

Registered
Dear Bajo Cero & Wild Horses

I am often amazed at how you defend the actions of this government and its leaders.

So can you please look at the following article and turn, what at least appears to me, as chicken shit into chicken salad. You are the kings of this.

http://www.clarin.com/politica/amia-iran-garre-cuentas-venezuela_0_1330067287.html

Please use ANY argument OTHER THAN pointing out the faults of other politicians. I'll concede their faults before you even start.

So, only arguments SUPPORTING their actions.

Go!

Anyone who opens an account in the US and deposits $41Million USD will need to show provenance of the funds. I deposit $5000 USD in my account and I get questioned by my bank.

PS - why does it look like the people behind His Royal A$$ness in the photo have been photoshopped?

Just curious maw:

As I read the article, there are two opposition lawmakers that are asking a judge to investigate allegations that were denied by the accused but thus far not proven in any way. Therefore isn't your challenge to Bajo and WH kind of like asking someone to justify why OJ killed his wife?

Since there is nothing concrete in the case, the article is bursting full of verbs in the conditional tense: because nobody knows; it just "might be":

Kirchner sería uno de los cotitulares de la cuenta...

En la cuenta, el hijo de la presidenta Cristina Kirchner se habría anotado

La supuesta operación habría terminado...

A responsible news source [*snicker*] would have put the headline "Opposition Senators Ask Judge to Investigate Alleged FpV Embezzlement". But no, this is Clarín where accusations against the Sworn Enemy are all assumed to be true, so we get "Máximo Kirchner and Garré Might Be Co-Holders of Secret Account in US"

By no means am I saying that the accusations are not true, but this is piss-poor journalism and it's embarrassing that you are using it to make what otherwise might be (sería) a salient point.

Dear Bajo Cero & Wild Horses

I am often amazed at how you defend the actions of this government and its leaders.

So can you please look at the following article and turn, what at least appears to me, as chicken shit into chicken salad. You are the kings of this.

http://www.clarin.com/politica/amia-iran-garre-cuentas-venezuela_0_1330067287.html

Please use ANY argument OTHER THAN pointing out the faults of other politicians. I'll concede their faults before you even start.

So, only arguments SUPPORTING their actions.

Go!

Well, seems you don't know that there is a war between Clarin and the governent where Clarin invents news to boycott the goverment.

I suggest to wait and see.

For example, do you know how much people was at 18 m for Nisman "killing by the governent" (accirding to Clarin)?
50? 55? And there was no rain.

Anyone who opens an account in the US and deposits $41Million USD will need to show provenance of the funds. I deposit $5000 USD in my account and I get questioned by my bank.

PS - why does it look like the people behind His Royal A$$ness in the photo have been photoshopped?

This is not true. You can WIRE or deposit a CHECK for any amount from any account worldwide to a USA bank account and the USA bank will will not question it or say a word. I have personally received wires and deposited checks on numerous occasions for amounts varying between $250,000 and $2,000,000 and not once have any of the banks even asked a single question. If you show up at a USA bank and deposit a large amount of CASH on the other hand, you will raise red flags and have to fill out paperwork if the amount is over $10,000; the bank can file an SAR for cash amounts as little as $5,000.

Incorporate (form a LLC) in Nevada, Delaware, Wyoming to avoid source of funds questions from financial institutions. Every crook in the World does it. Ask K. Her cronies funnel their ill gotten gains through dummy corporations formed in Nevada and send it to banks around the World.

This is not true. You can WIRE or deposit a CHECK for any amount from any account worldwide to a USA bank account and the USA bank will will not question it or say a word. I have personally received wires and deposited checks on numerous occasions for amounts varying between $250,000 and $2,000,000 and not once have any of the banks even asked a single question. If you show up at a USA bank and deposit a large amount of CASH on the other hand, you will raise red flags and have to fill out paperwork if the amount is over $10,000; the bank can file an SAR for cash amounts as little as $5,000.
Is this so? I think it depends on the country the money is coming from. I also think public officials get special scrutiny. I am not a fraud/money laundry expert though. But you sound so sure...

Brazilian Veja magazine belongs to Magnetto too?

http://www.cronista.com/economiapolitica/Segun-Veja-Maximo-Kirchner-tuvo-cuentas-millonarias-con-Garre-en-EE.UU.-y-las-Islas-Cayman--20150330-0086.html

Given what I have seen
Well, seems you don't know that there is a war between Clarin and the governent where Clarin invents news to boycott the goverment.

I suggest to wait and see.

For example, do you know how much people was at 18 m for Nisman "killing by the governent" (accirding to Clarin)?
50? 55? And there was no rain.

I have to say I have not seen much invented by Clarin but your queen seems to be the master of invention. I particularly found the hand out parties for the poor in the villas before the elections to be one HELL of an invention to get votes. Of course at first I did not understand why the walls were plastered with graphics of Peron and Nestor smiling at each other while the starving poor where running to and fro with boxes off free food etc.

I was like oh my what is this frenzy then I journeyed in to take a closer look as pure HELL opened up right before my eyes.

Back