Máximo Carlos Kirchner / Bajo Cero / Wild Horses

US banks are the safest and best for non US citizens/non US residents.

I thought private individuals can't have us bank accounts without proof of legal residency.(since 2001) But corporations, (especially dummy ones?) isn't that how a "front" works?.....

Is this so? I think it depends on the country the money is coming from. I also think public officials get special scrutiny. I am not a fraud/money laundry expert though. But you sound so sure...

Obviously countries that do not have access to the SWIFT financial system and are under draconic USA sanctions will not be able to send wires to/through the USA financial system. This is a very limited group, however and includes only North Korea, Iran, Sudan, and formerly Cuba.

This is fishy.
The fight with the vulpures founds is long and Argentina has empty bank accounts in the US to avoud them to get that money.
So, the son of the President with an account there sounds fishy.

Given what I have seen

I have to say I have not seen much invented by Clarin but your queen seems to be the master of invention. I particularly found the hand out parties for the poor in the villas before the elections to be one HELL of an invention to get votes. Of course at first I did not understand why the walls were plastered with graphics of Peron and Nestor smiling at each other while the starving poor where running to and fro with boxes off free food etc.

I was like oh my what is this frenzy then I journeyed in to take a closer look as pure HELL opened up right before my eyes.

I guess you don't read local newspapers, you don'tunderstand Spanish or your nickname is too big for you.

During the last Presidential election, according to Clarin, Lilita Carrio was going to win. She got 2.5 % of the votes. They were not publishing news they were inventing them.

Bags of food for people starving? You have a huge imagination.
The bags of food were given by radicales about 20 years ago.

As far as i know, the different social plans are given the whole year.

I thought private individuals can't have us bank accounts without proof of legal residency.(since 2001) But corporations, (especially dummy ones?) isn't that how a "front" works?.....

Private individuals without residency can have accounts and its not hard to do at all (esp in FL). Corporations are even easier if you are funneling larger amounts.

ETA - I would be surprised though if the Ks et al have accounts in the US. Isn't that what Switzerland, the Caymans and Seychelles are for? ;)

Obviously I need to have lunch with a professional money launderer to learn how to get around the system. :)

This is fishy.
The fight with the vulpures founds is long and Argentina has empty bank accounts in the US to avoud them to get that money.
So, the son of the President with an account there sounds fishy.

For the record I very much dislike Her Highness and like less her policies. But I was thinking the same thing about these supposed assets. You know Paul Singer has an army of extremely bright people working around the clock to find and snatch assets that even smell like they are from Cristina, et all. I would be surprised if they happened to miss $41 Million in cash sitting in an account in Delaware.

For the record I very much dislike Her Highness and like less her policies. But I was thinking the same thing about these supposed assets. You know Paul Singer has an army of extremely bright people working around the clock to find and snatch assets that even smell like they are from Cristina, et all. I would be surprised if they happened to miss $41 Million in cash sitting in an account in Delaware.

But they can't seize assets from a person AFAIK. They are trying to get their hands on Argentina's assets (Tango One, the ship, etc) since it was the country that defaulted. Can't go after the son of the president's personal assets.

Back