Who Will Win PASO Macri or Fernandez

• Macri

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Fernandez's

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Th
Anyone can vote for the candidates ? or only registered party members? The Relative amount of voters for each candidates is an indication.. If not why is every one waiting for the outcome to take a decision..??? If it has No relevance .. PLs explain?
The idea behind the law was to force all parties to hace internal elections because only Peronist used to had them but in an election as this one, there is no space for internal elections.

You are doomed then!

Thanks but you have no idea what I am talking about you have made painfully clear in so many of your posts. I really do wish the best for you even in spite of our spats. But with knowledge and common sense discernment, you will perish. So you know I take no pleasure in understanding that truth.

Maybe in October will be no Ballotage ..?? The voting above is an indication of what our Forum members believe the outcome will be?, I must say I'm Surprised? !!!

Basicallly anybody can vote. The thing is what matters is the TOTAL votes a party canget. It will be a mesasure of that party's electoral power.
Nobody will officially win or lose, it will be a measure of strengh.
Last polls indicate an small edege for the FF formula by about 3%, but this is relative. since it not taking into account the no-show people at the polls. The REAL THING will be on the first round in October

According to Bank BNP PariBas experts, If F&F obtain More than 40% of the votes and have a lead, over Macri, of more than 3%, The markets will overreact ..!
All other outcomes need not worry.

PD; Not Able to post Graph

Only 21 voters? F plus F 5 points lead, over 50 % of votes...! no ballotage ?? will see later stay tuned

You gave only two choices in your poll. It makes no difference how many forum members vote if they aren't registered voters who plan on voting on Sunday.

I did not vote in the poll since I am voting for another party candidate in the PASO.

Permanent residents who registered to vote and who plan to vote on Sunday should check the padron electoral for the location and mesa number. I voted at a local school in 2017, but the location was changed for this election.

You gave only two choices in your poll. It makes no difference how many forum members vote if they aren't registered voters who plan on voting on Sunday.

I did not vote in the poll since I am voting for another party candidate in the PASO.

Permanent residents who registered to vote and who plan to vote on Sunday should check the padron electoral for the location and mesa number. I voted at a local school in 2017, but the location was changed for this election.

It's just an Opinion Poll to to reflect (how we feel) about what Party will get more votes , based on what we hear, in our surroundings. Not at all related to voting intention or being registered to vote. I don't vote.... However IMHO the first 2 candidates will account over 70%..?

Back