Magic Jack

chris

Registered
Could people tell me if Magic Jack is a good alternative to Skype? How does it work and is it compatible with Apple?

I have a magicjack down here and it has been very good..not perfect ..... it seems to work best when I can out .. but it has been a great way to keep up with USA friends and family. I do not know about the Apple compatible part.... but I would for sure throw one of those in my suitcase if I was coming down here for a long period of time.

Love my Magic Jack, and it works to perfection for me, (I have cable and wireless in the apartment). I don't like Skype, and have tried Yahoo Voice Mail, but Magic Jack is as good as my US landline. Big fan. I'll do an ad for them!
GFW

We use Magic Jack here in Bs As. We also use it on an Apple, which remains "on" at all times. Generally, it is perfect, but sometimes calls get dropped during high-volume internet usage (Sunday afternoons, weeknights as everyone comes home from work). We like it better than Skype.

Thanks everyone for the info. I also have a Mac and Skype's starting to get a bit unstable for some reason.

Back