Make It Stop

I have nocturnal furniture movers upstairs as well. It is a huge puzzle for me. What on earth are people doing moving furniture around in the middle of night? Bizarre.

me too, I have it here in Mexico, in Argentina, in another apartment in Mexico, in Uruguay..... maybe is something Latin... or they are doing this on purpose.... perhaps they do it because something is bothering them..... I wonder, what could posibly bother these people that make all the things they do?

And I think I know the answer: the ONE AND ONLY SINGLE THING THEY CAN NOT CHANGE DESPITE HAVING THE POWER THEY HAVE.

So, I would say, keep on doing whatever you want, facts will remain as they are, or worst....... for both parts.

I have nocturnal furniture movers upstairs as well. It is a huge puzzle for me. What on earth are people doing moving furniture around in the middle of night? Bizarre.

Amazing

Experiences four most bizarre cases from apartments above woldwide

1. Moving furniture at 3 am
2. using vaccum cleaner at 3 am
3. walking in stilettos ( like a hooker returning from work) at 5 am
4. Runnning with your dog inside the apartment at 4 am

Amazing

Experiences four most bizarre cases from apartments above woldwide

1. Moving furniture at 3 am
2. using vaccum cleaner at 3 am
3. walking in stilettos ( like a hooker returning from work) at 5 am
4. Runnning with your dog inside the apartment at 4 am

All checked! The same here. And I thought I have unique neighbours.. Anyway, nothing beats some guys 2 floors above having music all day, which is literally moving my own furniture right now. Luckily they quit it before sleep time.

Rodgers and Hart said it best:

https://youtu.be/QLugludAUiA

Back