Male underwear issue

Monkey King

Registered
yeah that's right I have problem finding male under ware that fits right. Every type of industry Argentina I have tried just does not fit correctly, feels like super tight from one end and nothing on the other.
I've been here 8months, most of my gear has been shrunk by the local laundry shops, plus I may have consumed too many empanadas....
But seriously I normally ware "bonds" or "alpha" . yes I normally shop at Kmart for my under gear.
Please laugh all you want, but tell me where in B.A i can find what desperately need

Problem is, what they call boxers here are NOT boxers to us; they still hug your balls. I want briefs that let my junk hang free, so the air can circulate.

Are you saying you can't get stuff at Walmart that you recognize or Mercado Libre?

I was in NYC last month. I stocked up on Fruit of the Loom and Hanes. %100 cotton.
Both teeshirts and underwear. The stuff the sell here are expensive and garbage.

why don't you skip em altogether? many a men doesn't use any, saves time, money and headache and provides all the air circulation one desires.

Back