Registered
Happy new year to all, can anyone tell me is
there any marks & Spencer in BA and how is the
Winter in BA.

yhemay said:
Happy new year to all, can anyone tell me is
there any marks & Spencer in BA and how is the
Winter in BA.

No, there aren't any and yes there is an alternative, you see in Buenos Aires you will find many different places, such as El Gato Negro, for instance, with many branches, where you will find a wide variety of gourmet products that will surely satisfy your needs such as, for example, dozens types of curry.

...and winter it's bloody cold in BAires.

Happy New Year to you too!

Well, having lived here thru the harsh winter of 2010, I can confirm that it is so cold in the winter here, that I even had to wear long trousers on at least two ocassions when the temperature dropped to a chilly 8 degrees :) -

And don't forget to bring the snow shovels, just in case we get another fall of snow like they do every 50 years or so, you need to be prepared ;)......

but marks and spencer do deliver here online. I have used it twice, delivered straight to my door, no problems at all

Mmmmh - maybe I can get myself the occasional bottle of Laphroaig or Lagavulin THAT way then :) STILL haven't found somewhere in BA to get my favourite single malts...

lwfh said:
but marks and spencer do deliver here online. I have used it twice, delivered straight to my door, no problems at all

OMG...life is now truly perfect! Thanks for the tip...

Back