Massage Parlour recommendation in Bs As?

kavanap

Registered
Can anyone recommend a good massage parlour in Bs As where they speak some level of English, preferably near Palermo?

Also, how much on average does a 1 hour deep tissue massage cost?

Thanks

P

I am starting to realise how this post comes across based on the number of replies :eek:

but i am genuinely only looking for a decent massage, apparently its one of the few things that is still good value here in Bs As :)

An "indecent" massage is probably also a good value in BA, but it isn't necessay to find a massage "parlor" to get a decent massage or have sex for that matter as prostitution is legal here and all of these services (including spas that offer theraputic massage) can easly be found on the internet .

A google search for "spas massage in Buenos Aires" will produce useful results:

http://www.google.com/search?client...w.,cf.osb&fp=51d28c08a672851&biw=1333&bih=646

If you're looking for a legitimate massage (strictly professional), I highly recommend Jennifer. Her fees are on this page. http://www.happysunyoga.com/fees.php

I used to suffer from quite a bit of neck/shoulder pain. I started seeing her January, and she's done wonders for my neck.

Her fees are a bit more expensive than getting a massage in some place here in BA. However, I bought an hour massage off of Clickon once for 30 pesos, and it just doesn't compare to someone (like Jennifer) who has studied massage techniques and knows a thing-or-two about how to make them effective. Even at $200 pesos for 90 minutes, that's still quite a deal.

All the best massages I've had of the legitimate kind have been Chinese but how do you find something like that here without an unexpected happy ending?

jago25_98 said:
All the best massages I've had of the legitimate kind have been Chinese but how do you find something like that here without an unexpected happy ending?

An "unexpected" happy ending? Isn't that called rape in some jurisdictions? :D

So we are down to questions about massage parlors and chewing tobacco ---- methinks the face of the expat here is changing. :D

jago25_98 said:

Actually, the answer is quite simple: Just don't use the word "relax" or any form thereof when asking for the massage and if you hear the word just say no. ;)

surfing said:
So we are down to questions about massage parlors and chewing tobacco ---- methinks the face of the expat here is changing. :D

Pleased to meet you! :)

Back