Maximo K. Poor Rich Boy..$$$$

Well the President of the Central Bank promotes Saving in Pesos. He declares

“Will you change your savings in dollars to pesos?”
“That’s a personal question.”

Perhaps if all public officials were banned from possessing or purchasing USD, people might start to have more confidence is saving in pesos and/ or politicians might start making better choices.

Seems dodgy to me....all the qualities to be President of Argentina I would say.

Seems dodgy to me....all the qualities to be President of Argentina I would say.

He's the head of the Diputados Leading Party Certainly Presidential material for 2023/27 . Or certainly as VP to lead the Senate. With both parents former Presidents . Who can match that..! A dinasty.

Add insult to injury while during the Pandemic over 300,000 Argentinians lost their jobs . The State doesn't shrink , they added 23,000 new permanent Public Payroll jobs. See details in link... Some laugh all the way to the bank.

Those that receive ATP and other Anses payments cannot buy dollars because they “benefit from the state”. What about state employees paid for by the tax payer and shrinking productive class?

Confirmed Maximo is the Wealthiest Diputado in Argentina..

Maximo is among rhe 9000 Argentinian individuals that will be subject to the New Wealth Tax...!

(Only 9000 people have over US$ 2MM ?)

Maximo is among rhe 9000 Argentinian individuals that will be subject to the New Wealth Tax...!

(Only 9000 people have over US$ 2MM ?)
And Martin Guzmán is one of the poorest ministers. But at least he voluntarily declared his trusts - something which he clearly stated that according to the law there is NO obligation for any public person to do so. Good boy.

Knowing how the Argentine political mind works, it will be a small price for Máximo to pay for his career prospects, without actually getting any poorer. Don’t ask, don’t tell.

Back