May 18, 2022 Census Day in ARG, per optional digital tool

Update:
18 May 2022
What to do if you were not visited by a census taker: send an e-mail to [email protected]: indicating in the subject
“No fui censado/a”
and provide the following information:

nombre, provincia, partido/departamento, localidad, calle, número, piso y departamento, email de contacto y número de teléfono.
(name, province, district/department, locality, street, number, floor and apartment, contact e-mail and telephone number).

The agency announced that a "recovery stage" will be carried out between May 19 and 22, in which census takers will visit the homes that were not visited "so that the entire population is correctly counted".
Just sent the email, thanks Gracielle!

Just sent the email, thanks Gracielle!
And I got not one, but three emails indicating that my email couldn't be delivered, because a bunch of people (I guess [email protected] is a list) have full inboxes. Oh well, at least I tried... I suppose I'm going to be a wetback from now on :cool:

Last edited:
And I got not one, but three emails indicating that my email couldn't be delivered, because a bunch of people (I guess [email protected] is a list) have full inboxes. Oh well, at least I tried...
It's official....
....The Director of the INDEC, Marcos Lavagna, pointed out that those who have taken the digital Census and did not receive a visit from their census taker have already fulfilled their civic commitment because this information is in INDEC's databases....

Back