Meat prices expected to rise by 20% next week

French jurist

Registered
I discussed today with my butcher and he told me that next week he would raise his prices by 20%.
I asked him twice if this would apply to all the butchers in & around BA and he answered me yes.

Therefore big families made of meat lovers might consider stocking up this week-end meat for next week (could save 100-200 pesos, no big deal but for those on a tight budget, that counts).

Yet another reason to become a vegetarian.

"Animals are my friends, and I don't eat my friends." I think Paul McCartney said that, or maybe it was Abraham Lincoln. I always get the two mixed up.

amcarey said:

"Animals are my friends, and I don't eat my friends." I think Paul McCartney said that, or maybe it was Abraham Lincoln. I always get the two mixed up.

It was Pamela Anderson actually

"If God didn't intend man to eat meat, why did he make it taste like food?"

Who ever said that? :confused:

AL? SP? (I'm pretty sure it was a Republican.) :p

That reminds me, I have to go kill a chicken. :eek:

I'm not a Republican, just a free range Libertarian...and it's time for dinner. :D

NOT to mention that the meat here really IS (IMHO) the best I have ever tasted :) lol

amcarey said:

Agreed, im happy i already am one and for a better reason than meat prices.

i wonder how expensive meat would have to get for my argentine boyfriend's family to stop looking at me like a psychopath every time i make, say, a wok full of vegetables or a soup made of black beans...

sketchyblueeyes said:
i wonder how expensive meat would have to get for my argentine boyfriend's family to stop looking at me like a psychopath every time i make, say, a wok full of vegetables or a soup made of black beans...

They may not think you're a psychopath because of what you are cooking.:eek:

Perhaps it's just those sketchy blue eyes.:rolleyes:

Back