Medical expenses in Buenos Aires

Caribbean Cool

Registered
I wonder if people could post actual medical expenses in B.A. Expenses for specific problems....not opinions. The date is important too as it reflects the value of the peso at that time. A couple of years ago I had some neurological tests done at Aleman and wished I had the info but do not have the receipts now... perhaps this info would be helpful to someone. What have been YOUR experiences, please?

I went in for a single appointment for treatment by an ENT at Hospital Aleman without being a plan member -- I don't remember what it was in pesos at the time, but it was equivalent to around U$D 25.

A visit to an endocrinologist USD 15, lab tests (set of 5) at Rossi USD 30, ultrasonic scan USD 15, all within the last year.

Did some lab tests today in cash in Rossi - 8 items - 14000 pesos - 18 usd?

Did some lab tests today in cash in Rossi - 8 items - 14000 pesos - 18 usd?
Sounds reasonable, some of my tests were items that other labs couldn't do. I found Rossi (at least in Belgrano) to be annoying, it's a walk-in policy with no appointment but it's very crowded, I'd say I spent over 2 hours waiting to get tested. If it's nothing special, I prefer Domecq & Lafage which also has a walk-in policy but much less busy.

Back