Meet for Coffee?

Hello Coffee-Drinking Ladies,

Would Thursday, November 20th at 8 PM at Mama Racha in Palermo work for you all for a coffee or a glass of wine? Mama Racha is a cafe on the corner of Costa Rica and Armenia. Here is the Guia Oleo link for more info: http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=975.

If you have a second, please RSVP by sending me a quick note, so I know if this date works for people. And if you haven't been part of the conversation to date, please feel free to come as well! I suppose I should also create an event too...

I look forward to meeting you all!
Joanna

Hey! Sounds like I am a little late since you posted in November, but if you or anyone else is still up for coffee, I'd definitely been interested. I have been here for a year now, but I am always up for meeting new people. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Toni & LauraG,

I'm also out & about in this big city & I'd love to catch up, I've only been here for 10 weeks.
It's such a big place & it would be so interesting to meet other expats.
I'm was born here but I was brought up in Australia, so I speak spanish but with an accent.

I'll be standing by!

Joanna, would love to meet when I get back from Bariloche in one month. I live in Houston, TX but am staying in Argentina until Mid-March.

you mentioned "alot of women" replied to your add and you were all going to meet.....does a really nice gay guy pass for someone invited to come to this coffee meeting...if yes then let me know..would love to meet some new people here!

obviously new on this site..just realized that you allready went for coffee....one day before i got to the country..haha...bad timing i guess. if another day comes along let me know.

It sounds like there is some interest in going to coffee again, even though we missed the original coffee date. Anyone free this Sunday afternoon? And yes, even though it is technically the women's forum, gay men are certainly welcome!

Back