Meet up this Friday

frankcat

Registered
Hola todos!

I couldn't help but notice that many people were interested in meeting up on this forum, so I'm extending this invitation in a new thread:

Some of us from baexpats are meeting up around 5pm this Friday (tomorrow!) at the Alto Palermo mall. Here's the thread (go near bottom for more info): http://baexpats.org/newcomers-forum/17224-not-so-new-here-but-still-d-2.html

Also later that night, some of us are planning on going to Spanglish exchange at 7:30, and then are open to suggestions for something afterward.
Here's where to sign up (for free) and rsvp for the event at 7:30: http://spanglishexchange.com/

Who's interested?

Thanks for putting this up! Hope everyone can make it! :)
Not sure about the Spanglish exchange 'cause I have class... ): Can't wait for some frozen yogurt!

ps. Let me know if anyone needs directions or cellphone number :)

bjorkista said:
Thanks for putting this up! Hope everyone can make it! :)
Not sure about the Spanglish exchange 'cause I have class... ): Can't wait for some frozen yogurt!

ps. Let me know if anyone needs directions or cellphone number :)

Bjorkista, I may need a cell phone number because I can't make it to the earlier part of the night, but would like to catch up to you at Spanglish. Some digits might make that easier! Thanks :)

frankcat said:
Great! Will we see you at Alto Palermo or later on? Let us know! :)

I'll be at Alto Palermo around five looking for the group of expats in front of McDonald's on the third floor. I look forward to it!!

hey guys! I'm sitting on the cushions a little ti the left of mc donalds! Gray dress n black pants :)

hey guysss! i couldnt make it to alto palermo, do u guys want to go to gibraltar tonight? let me know ! i dont think im gonna be online here much longer so u can add me to fb ¨clari kaczewer¨

mmmhh I wont be able to make it, @alto palermo, still at work. Please count me in for the next get together... have fun tonite, Irene (not the hurricane)

Back