Meet-Up This Week?

time to organize a only guys meeting up? or why not a mixed meet up? or a pick-nic?

Only guys??? not in a million years, mixed? yes ,Mc kenna's ranch at your disposal and if you feel a little peronist i'll fix some choripan(long ride from Bs As if your coming on horse back thou)

i agree, that a mixed meetup/picnic might be a nice idea!

Hey ladies, I missed the meetups this week unfortunately ;-( and would love to do coffee or a cocktail sometime! I just recently opened up my restaurant in Palermo Hollywood area and if anybody would be interested in meeting up again I would love to offer up my place as a meeting point. I just opened three weeks ago (in Palermo Hollywood area) it's called Fukuro Noodle Bar We have great beers on tap and some killer apps! We open at 8pm Tuesday-Saturday. Let me know if anybody would be interested in meeting up at my place. It's been so great getting to meet some of you already.

Lastly, I am really trying to get out and exercise and go running and get back into the shape I was before I arrived to BA!!! If anybody is interested and can run or work out during the day mid morning or early afternoons (running, walking, yoga, pilates) and can meet in the Palermo Hollywood area I would love to have a partner or partners to go with.

Best,
Vanessa

I just saw this thread and not only is it great to have a meet up group for happy hours, but to learn of a new Ramen place in BA is awesome! Count me in for the next one!

What is the average age of this group that meets. I used to go along to expat meetings but I was sooo old compared to most of the ladies I met.

Hi ladies! I'm a 32 year old American/Canadian, and I just moved here last week, from NYC. I'm a Pilates teacher, and I'd love to offer classes or just find a workout buddy to try local yoga places. Also love the idea of a drink with new friends, and love Ramen...so if this is still happening, let me know!

Back