Meetup in October?

[email protected]

Registered
Hello
This is my first post, I am from the U.K. and I will be spending the whole month of October in Buenos Aires, it will be my first visit, I am staying in Monserrat and although I have an excellent guide book plus my laptop, it would be really nice to meet some locals and talk about the city etc, I have many interests including jazz, cycling, reading and of course travelling. If anyone would like to meet for coffee I would be very pleased.
Thank you
Andrea

Hello
This is my first post, I am from the U.K. and I will be spending the whole month of October in Buenos Aires, it will be my first visit, I am staying in Monserrat and although I have an excellent guide book plus my laptop, it would be really nice to meet some locals and talk about the city etc, I have many interests including jazz, cycling, reading and of course travelling. If anyone would like to meet for coffee I would be very pleased.
Thank you
Andrea
Hi Andrea,let us know when you arrive, and don,t bring any rain with you;),best wishes Howard,Nottingham:)

BHNCA said:
Hi Andrea,let us know when you arrive, and don,t bring any rain with you;),best wishes Howard,Nottingham:)

Yes, we have enough rain of our own at the moment!

An advance welcome to BsAs, Liam, Irish born, Liverpool bred!

Back