Megatlon- a warning

Typical response.......instead of changing your ways.......you attack people who point out your faults. I don't say ALL Argentines are this way, but MOST I have experienced are. If you don´t like it too bad, change your ways. Your people and country is known for being this way, it's your OWN FAULT!
I have nothing to change. I'm not like that and most people is just not like that. Perhaps its your dumb gringo face that's causing you so many problems... perhaps its either your sense of entitlement or your lack of adaptation to the country.

And you did say all Argentinians:

"Argentina has been, is, and will always be a country of opportunists, they will try and take your things and cheat, overcharge and steal from you anytime a possibility exists."

Well, the proper answer to that is a nice big fuck you.

Guillo said:
I have nothing to change. I'm not like that and most people is just not like that. Perhaps its your dumb gringo face that's causing you so many problems... perhaps its either your sense of entitlement or your lack of adaptation to the country.

And you did say all Argentinians:

"Argentina has been, is, and will always be a country of opportunists, they will try and take your things and cheat, overcharge and steal from you anytime a possibility exists."

Well, the proper answer to that is a nice big fuck you.

Wow, I am laughing so hard at your response! Who would expect anything else! And I love when you talk dirty papito.......Kiss kiss.......

Davidglen77 said:
Wow, I am laughing so hard at your response! Who would expect anything else! Kiss kiss.......

Well, what response do you expect when you insult a whole country because you got screwed? "Thanks! Yes! I will stop being a thief". Dumbass.

"Dumb ass?" Sorry, it's "dumbass."

I do not mean to offend -- I just couldn't help it.

Guillo said:
Well, what response do you expect when you insult a whole country because you got screwed? "Thanks! Yes! I will stop being a thief". Dumb ass.

OOOOhhhh now it gets spicy nene, thanks for the offer to change.......now share that with the other 99.9% of the country and you will surely have an effect!

Why are you still here if you don't like Argentinos?
You know, we are not leaving. Its our country after all, you should be thankfull we stoically withstand your constantly whining ass here.
Perhaps you came to the wrong country? You thought you were going to Sweden or something and ended up here?

Oh-oh ... this thread has seriously deteriorated ... can I add one thing?

I personally don't feel offended by davidglen77's comments and I am Argentine - I just don't relate to his description and that's it. No need to take it personally.

I have also been a foreigner and found it very annoying when natives logged into our expat site to say "if you don't like it here, then move"...

This is a place for expats to express themselves - let them be!

Que tengan un buen finde!

Guillo said:
Why are you still here if you don't like Argentinos?
You know, we are not leaving. Its our country after all, you should be thankfull we stoically withstand your constantly whining ass here.
Perhaps you came to the wrong country? You thought you were going to Sweden or something and ended up here?

Guillo, obviously your head, is at about 150psi, if you know what that means.

I love Argentina, it's a shame there are so many people here that think like you. This is a great country, and if you are aware of what is out there you won't get constantly robbed and scammed.

Maybe you should learn some of your own country's history, this is NOT your country, it's the country of "el que quiere habitar el suelo Argentino". While people born here have certain rights by birth, la Republica Argentina is for people who wish to come here with GOOD intentions, as I have.

Unfortunately a culture has developed that has ruined the international image of the country. And if anybody dares mention it, they are told to go home. Instead of wanting to improve things, they try to banish and silence you.

A country is not only a physical space, it's a collection of personalities and ideas that as a whole represents itself, either as a great country, somewhere in the middle or downright bad and evil.

I don't wish you any bad, I hope one day you have the strength and intelligence to improve and better this country.

Well, you cant expect an "open arms welcome" when you insult everyone in the country from which you also say you want to form part. But then if you did, you would need to also become a thief and scammer like the rest of the Argentinians, right?

On the other hand, you should pay more attention if you seem to be a magnet for scammers, thieves and such. You might be projecting the wrong image, who knows.

And Argentina is not a geographic region empty waiting for you to waltz in. It has people living in them. Insulting and accusing is not a good way to approach them, as you can't blame everyone else because you got scammed or whatever you keep whining about on every chance you have.

I'm not interested in silencing you. But I wont silently accept you insulting me and the rest of the locals when you post the insulting racist thing you did here.

Back