Mercadolibre IIBB (ingresos brutos)

Gringoboy

Registered
A new law comes into effect in may where vendors on mercadolibre will pay this invidious tax.
I believe it's intended for those who sell more than ten items a month, but not too sure.
I'll dig out the link

Hi,

This now applies to me on MercadoLibre. The tax popped up on my bill this month. I'm monotributista but don't pay IIBB (ingresos brutos). Has anyone gone through the Ingresos Brutos process in CABA and know what you need? On MercadoLibre I keep getting the message that I'll be a "MercadoLider" as soon as I show them my IngresosBrutos. No idea how much it is a month or if I have to show proof of an actual business? If anyone has any concrete info, please share! Thanks!

Hi,

This now applies to me on MercadoLibre. The tax popped up on my bill this month. I'm monotributista but don't pay IIBB (ingresos brutos). Has anyone gone through the Ingresos Brutos process in CABA and know what you need? On MercadoLibre I keep getting the message that I'll be a "MercadoLider" as soon as I show them my IngresosBrutos. No idea how much it is a month or if I have to show proof of an actual business? If anyone has any concrete info, please share! Thanks!
You get enrolled to pay for your IIBB through the city´s Rentas site. I believe you need to generate a code, instructions and everything is on the site itself. for the lowest categories I believe you pay something like 60 pesos a month for IIBB.

Maybe it's best to keep sales to less than 10 per month?
Or create other accounts?
It's no mean feat to achieve that level of sales on ML anyway
Anything to stay under their radar :)

Maybe it's best to keep sales to less than 10 per month?
Or create other accounts?
It's no mean feat to achieve that level of sales on ML anyway
Anything to stay under their radar :)

I don't necessarily mind being under the radar. I work in blanco and ML is something on the side, and I'm interested in doing it right. You sell an iPhone or two and you hit 10K easily. Different accounts is to be considered, though!

To quote from that law:
Artículo 3º.- A los efectos de la aplicación del inciso del articulo anterior, se consideran que revisten el carácter de reiteradas, las operaciones perfeccionadas en el “portal de subastas online” cuya cantidad resulte superior a diez (10), por el mes calendario que se efectúe la liquidación de la comisión.

To me, that means 10 completed sales per month, not 10k pesos per month.
I would happily stand corrected.

Edit: remove legal smiley.

To quote from that law:
Artículo 3º.- A los efectos de la aplicación del inciso del articulo anterior, se consideran que revisten el carácter de reiteradas, las operaciones perfeccionadas en el “portal de subastas online” cuya cantidad resulte superior a diez (10), por el mes calendario que se efectúe la liquidación de la comisión.

To me, that means 10 completed sales per month, not 10k pesos per month.
I would happily stand corrected.

Edit: remove legal smiley.

Interesting. I'm almost positive I've had more than 10 sales in a month in the past and have not been charged. Maybe not. When chatting with a ML representative she referred to "caso C" below (more than 10K - you'll see they lowered it from 20K) which is my case this month. Anyway, good to know the rules!

b ) En el caso que la cantidad resulte superior a 10 (diez), por el mes calen
dario que se
efectúe la liquidación de la comisión.
c)
En el caso que el monto total mensual resulte superior a $ 20.000 (pesos veinte mil) hasta
el 31/10/2013 y $ 10.000 a partir del 01/11/2013 (pesos diez mil).

And I just found the info I was hoping for, in case this helps anyone in the future. If I do sign up for ingresos brutos, I will be charged 3%. As of now I am charged 4% of sales. Chart here: http://www.agip.gov.ar/web/files/Anexo%207%20res%20939-agip-%202013.pdf

Back