Mercury-Free Fish

estebandepraga

Registered
Hi again, One of my friends visiting me is 4 months PREGNANT and would like to buy a mercury-free fish. Any idea which ones, like rainbow trout and where to get them ? I have no idea as I can't eat fish! Thanks,
Esteban

Rainbow trout is in china town, lot's of great, fresh fish there. My memory tells me no tuna while pregnant.
N

Isn't Salmon low in mercury? http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-health/mercury-levels-in-fish/

I'd guess that the Salmon one can buy here never saw open water anyway. But don't ask what other chemicals they use in the farms...

Farmed salmon is farmed in the ocean and usually fed wild caught fish of low commercial value (what they'd eat anyway for the most part). Salmon is relatively low in mercury and considered safe for pregnant women.

Avoid sharks, swordfish, mackerel and all kinds of tuna.

Farmed salmon is farmed in the ocean and usually fed wild caught fish of low commercial value (what they'd eat anyway for the most part). Salmon is relatively low in mercury and considered safe for pregnant women.

Avoid sharks, swordfish, mackerel and all kinds of tuna.

Perhaps you may not be involved in Farmed Salmon balanced feed industry with vitamins , antibiotics, hormones, etc. Nothing like low value fish

Back