Miami to EZE

Bobw

Registered
Any suggestions on where to get A PCR test in Miami? CVS and Walgreens are free and possible but not guaranteed to get the test results back in time. I see the testing location at the airport is done in less than an hour. Has anyone used this service?

Any suggestions on where to get A PCR test in Miami? CVS and Walgreens are free and possible but not guaranteed to get the test results back in time. I see the testing location at the airport is done in less than an hour. Has anyone used this service?

I cannot give advice about Miami, however there are 2 kinds of tests: quick tests with a results in an hour and PCR tests. I understood it takes longer to get the results for a PCR test, typically a day. The lab time for a PCR test takes 4-8 hours.

He needs a PCR to enter Argentina, not the quick one.

there are few options. cost 200 use

You can get a pcr test at MIA

"The South Terminal testing facility, operated by Nomi Health, is located near the Concourse H TSA Checkpoint on the departures level. It offers Antigen, PCR, and (coming soon) Rapid PCR tests daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. for walk-ins and scheduled appointments. PCR test results are provided within 24 hours, Antigen results are available within 15 minutes."

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/05/...port-to-open-rapid-covid-19-test-site-friday/

You can get a pcr test at MIA

"The South Terminal testing facility, operated by Nomi Health, is located near the Concourse H TSA Checkpoint on the departures level. It offers Antigen, PCR, and (coming soon) Rapid PCR tests daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. for walk-ins and scheduled appointments. PCR test results are provided within 24 hours, Antigen results are available within 15 minutes."

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/05/...port-to-open-rapid-covid-19-test-site-friday/
The info on that article was too good to be true unfortunately.
My PCR results from the Nomi airport facility came in after 71 hours not 24. It s a brand new facility so hopefully it will improve. But for now and considering it s us$119 a test, I ll personally pass...
There is another lab located close to gate 11 that offers guarantee fast PCR results. But... there was a 3 hour queue so I would definitely book an appointment rather than walk-in.
From what I ve checked, the biocollections lab in town seem to be drive through only, so you d need a car.
Eviviacare lab is on south beach and very pricey but seems switched on.

We are in Jupiter, Fla, about 90 miles north of Miami. There are many hospitals and clinics offerring rapid pcr tests. Walkin or plenty of choices of appointment times. Prices vary from $150 to $200. Results in 30 min to 24 hours.

In Miami, i have used these often with excellent experience.

and

cost is approximately 200 usd for same day results in PCR.

Back