Mid-20s couple looking for new friends

Hello everyone!! I´m Andrea, I´m 26 years old and I´m from buenos Aires, Argentina,.
I love meeting new friends, practising my English and helping others with Spanish. I´m also registered in couchsurfing, like marksoc suggested.

If any of you ever fancy a coffee or a drink, just shoot me an email or a PM and I´ll be happy to meet you guys!!

[email protected]

cheers,
Andrea

@ Lauren and Nick: go Boston! I studied and worked there and loved every second of it. Moved here in July to be with my Argentine girlfriend, and would be thrilled to meet up with other couples. We live in Palermo Nuevo and are also in our mid 20s.

Keep us posted on your weekend/evening plans :)

It sounds like there are a couple of people who'd be up for getting together as a group. Is anyone available on Friday for dinner? We can choose a convenient place depending on who is interested.

This Friday isn't good, but next week would be fine. Please keep me posted!

My boyfriend and I are in our early thirties, (we're still lots of fun) he is from here and I am from Canada, I would love to meet up sometime, I also sometimes feel like the odd one out as he has a lot of friends from school and we don't have many expat friends.

Hi Everyone, I am also from the US, in my 20s and living with my Argentine boyfriend. We would love to get together with all of you sometime. When someone decides a time and date, let us know!

Hi guys - Check out the Frinks thread for this Friday - 26th, over in Expat Life - A group of us get together every week, all ages and nationalities - You's all be welcome....

I would love to meet up.. but from what I read it seems that it would be all couples and I would be the only single one?? so maybe next time... ;)

Andrea - Far from it being only couples. The Friday night group is a total mix, yes there are some couples, but many others who are single, studying, working, or simply vacationing here. You would be more than welcome....

We've heard from a range of couples and non-couples, so I don't think anyone would feel left out! It sounds like only one person was available tonight. Would anyone want to get lunch or dinner tomorrow (Saturday)? It might be best if we can get a small group together.

Back