Mid March apartment rental

Mau

Registered
Hello All: I'll be visiting Buenos Aires by mid March and want to rent an affordable apartment in La Recoleta district. The sites I've visited only list U.S. prices. Is there a site anyone knows of that lists rents in Argentine pesos? Much appreciated, Mau.

Recoleta and cheap is not gonna happen... Also furnished apartments for tourists are always listed in US Dollars.

Mau said:
Hello All: I'll be visiting Buenos Aires by mid March and want to rent an affordable apartment in La Recoleta district. The sites I've visited only list U.S. prices. Is there a site anyone knows of that lists rents in Argentine pesos? Much appreciated, Mau.

There are no tourists rentals in Argentinian pesos for short term furnished rentals . Long term rentals ( unfurnished ) 2 years rental are in Argentinian pesos.

In regards to rental prices in Buenos Aires they are not cheap by any standards and especially if quality and good location is important to you. Look at US $ 1200 per month for a nice one bedroom apartment ( 50 metres) in La Recoleta

Prices of rentals will be increasing in the next months 10% minimum due to the massive increases in running expenses and consorcio fees . The wealthier areas will be the hardest hit including Recoleta, Barrio Norte, Puerto Madero , Belgrano etc etc.

Back